Farah is Innovative Express Care’s Cannabis Consultant. Dr. Rahul Khare and Farah have created a medical cannabis consultation service to help any patient with the medical cannabis card to use medical cannabis as a medication.
Utilizing clinical research and a huge amount of anecdotal Innovative Express Care patient cases, we will work with you and your dispensary to find the right strains and the correct way to consume medical cannabis for which they are certified.
Using our specific guidelines based on science, Dr. Khare and Farah have set up protocols to help each patient with their condition. Farah, in conjunction with Dr. Khare, will recommend individualized Medical Cannabis strain recommendations based on a patient’s condition, what medications patients are currently taking, which dispensary they go to, and what strains have been tried in the past (successfully and unsuccessfully). Lastly, Farah will recommend dispensary specific strains to use, how many times a day to use it, and type of consumption (tincture oil vs vape pen vs flower vs creams vs edibles).
Using the science available, Dr. Khare and Farah have put together specific protocols for conditions such as: spinal cord disease (chronic pain), PTSD, rheumatoid arthritis, glaucoma, fibromyalgia, Epilepsy, opiate reduction, benzodiazepine (Xanax, Valium, Ativan) reduction, and other antidepressant medication reduction.
People who are interested in our cannabis consultant service may include:
- Those who have never used or are not familiar with cannabis as a medication.
- Those who have significant debilitating conditions, who really want to take action and get the best strains, best consumption methods, and personalized recommendations for their condition.
- Those who want to take medical cannabis usage to the next level, trying Rick Simpson Oil (RSO), and other high CBD content medical cannabis products.
- Those who do not want to experiment by themselves but want an expert to professionally navigate medical cannabis as a medicine.
- Those who are busy and want to get educated in a quick amount of time.
- Those who want guided relief in a short amount of time
We look forward to talking to you about your future use of medical cannabis. Dr. Khare and Farah’s goals are to use their knowledge, their ability to teach, and their experience in the cannabis industry to help personalize medical cannabis specifically to you. Sometimes, going to the dispensary is an overwhelming process, but Dr. Khare and Farah can simplify it and make the recommendations you need to make medical cannabis a medicine that will change your life forever.
Insurance or $75-$150 (depending on visit time) for self-pay visits