ADD, ADHD, Adderall & Your Doctor in Chicago
Did you know that attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD) affects between 3-5% of the U.S. adult population? With symptoms of inattention, hyperactivity and impulsive behavior, ADD/ADHD can make everyday life a challenge. If you’re struggling to stay focused and are feeling overwhelmed by your responsibilities, we urge you to visit our urgent care/primary care clinic.
At Innovative Express Care, located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood, we have a proven, effective system to diagnose, treat and monitor your attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. While prescriptions such as the schedule II stimulant Adderall require monthly visits, we do our best to keep your treatment plan simple, convenient and affordable.
Innovative Express Care Commitment to Our Patients
- Always use validated methods of diagnosing ADD/ADHD
- Be honest with the side effects, long-term addictiveness of Adderall and other ADD/ADHD stimulants
- An initial assessment that consists of blood work, EKG, ADD/ADHD survey, and complete assessment
- Vital signs, weight, physical exam, and discussion on how treatment is going on each appointment at the clinic
- Allow a patient to not necessarily visit the clinic every time: Initial doctor’s visit once a month for 4 months and then 2 months of telemedicine consultation, and then a return to the clinic
- If the provider deems it necessary, patient may need to see a psychologist and sometimes a psychiatrist to continue the treatment plan
- Our total honesty about the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of the patient’s ADD/ADHD
Our doctors and providers are here to change the way healthcare is delivered. We want you to have the best experience at our clinic. We can also be your primary care physician, and help you with all your other health and psychologic needs. Of note, we only see adult ADD/ADHD patients.
If you are ready to make an appointment, book an appointment online here.
For further questions, email us at email@example.com or call us at: 773.270.5600
We look forward to taking care of you.