Concierge Primary Care Without the Concierge Pricing
Trust us with your primary care needs, and we promise to exceed your expectations. Here are the things we give to you, all included in your visit:
- First and foremost: Compassionate high quality medical providers, nurses, and customer service staff that work as a team to help you feel better and stay healthy!
- We keep our provider panels low (doctors have fewer patients), so we can give you the attention and time you need
- Coordination of care: We understand that scheduling a specialist can be a daunting and difficult experience. At IEC we will gladly schedule your appointment for you and provide you with any labs and imaging that has been done to add a continuity of care to your experience
- Communication: IEC offers the ability to schedule your appointments online and communicate with your provider through phone, email, and secure text messaging via our patient portal. This provides you with around the clock access. We guarantee to respond the same day or following business day
- On-site x-ray and in-office labs are available. Blood work sent to an outside lab can be viewed by you via our patient portal. Our portal allows 24 hour online access to your health record.
- Guaranteed same day appointments on weekdays 8 am- 8 pm on weekdays if you schedule before 6 pm or guaranteed next day appointments if scheduled after 6 pm. Weekend: Guaranteed access 9 am-5 pm. We are open 7 days a week.
- Free parking, friendly staff, and most importantly personalized medicine! We are not a cookie cutter clinic. IEC strives to maintain patient centered care because we understand that every individual is different and requires a plan of care appropriate to meet their needs.
We offer high-class, concierge medicine, no contracts to sign, and no monthly charges.
The Fine Print:
The difference in billing between our clinic and a traditional primary care is that we are sometimes labeled as a specialty care depending on your insurance. This is because at our facility we offer more services than a primary care. X-ray, labs, IV infusions, medication administration, and even observations are offered within our clinic to omit an additional unnecessary trip to the ER. What does this mean for you? Your co-pay may be slightly higher than a traditional primary care clinic, but take a close look at the resources and efficiency of the above list and we feel it’s worth it!
If you have any questions feel free to contact us through our email account. Welcome to Innovative Express Care! email@example.com