ADD, ADHD, Adderall & Your Doctor in Chicago
Did you know that attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD) affects between 3-5% of the U.S. adult population? With symptoms of inattention, hyperactivity and impulsive behavior, ADD/ADHD can make everyday life a challenge. If you’re struggling to stay focused and are feeling overwhelmed by your responsibilities, we urge you to visit our urgent care/primary care clinic.
At Innovative Express Care, located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood, we have a proven, effective system to treat and monitor your attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. While prescriptions such as the schedule II stimulant Adderall require monthly visits, we do our best to keep your treatment plan simple, convenient (which includes telemedicine visits instead of coming in) and affordable (primary care visit prices). Fire your psychiatrist, we make it easy!
Innovative Express Care Commitment to Our Patients
- We always ensure that you have been formally diagnosed with ADD/ADHD (it is okay if you do not have the diagnosis, but we will refer you to our therapist who will spend an hour or more with you to test you for ADHD)
- If you do not have the diagnosis or any evidence that you’ve been diagnosed, click below to book your appointment with Rachel Sontag, Jenna Quinn, or Olivia Yang, our ADHD specialists. This is done via telemedicine for a 1 time visit ($175) – See availability and book your appointment online below.
- We will be honest with the side effects, long-term addictiveness of Adderall and other ADD/ADHD stimulants
- After you are diagnosed, an initial assessment that may consists of blood work, EKG, ADD/ADHD survey, and assessment for the use of stimulants (Adderall, Vyvanse, etc)
- Vital signs, weight, physical exam, and discussion on how treatment is going on each appointment at the clinic
- We allow a patient to not necessarily visit the clinic every time: Initial doctor’s visit once a month for 1-2 months and then 6 months of telemedicine consultation, and then a return to the clinic
- If the provider deems it necessary, patients may need to see a psychologist and sometimes a psychiatrist to continue the treatment plan (these are for complex cases)
- Our total honesty about the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of the patient’s ADD/ADHD
Our doctors and providers are here to change the way healthcare is delivered. We want you to have the best experience at our clinic. We can also be your primary care physician and help you with all your other health and psychologic needs. Of note, we only see adult ADD/ADHD patients.
To get evaluated for ADHD, we require you to do one telemedicine visit with our therapist. The cost of this is $175 and will take about an hour. We do not take insurance for the evaluation. After diagnosed, we do take insurance.
Please change appointment type to ADHD below.