The crown jewel of our humble mission to make healthcare better and more affordable. Our telemedicine system allows you to interact directly with our healthcare workers via the internet (aka Videoconferencing), from the privacy of your own home or office (or gym, you get the picture), at a time that is most convenient for you. Imagine if your living room was also your waiting room. Now, no one will ever look at you funny for tearing articles out of magazines in the waiting room again.
We take Telemedicine visits for established patients!
If you would like to schedule a telemedicine visit, please do one of these 2 things:
- Click this link or the button on the right that says: Book a Telemedicine Visit
- Call us to setup an appointment: (773) 270-5600
You book the appointment, and you’ll get an email confirmation. That’s it! Sessions usually run around 10-15 minutes. It works with your iPhone, Android, iPad, and most smartphones. It does require Chrome or Firefox on your laptop/desktop.
Established Patients: Insurance or $60 Self-Pay Visit
New Patients: $99 Self-Pay Visit
We actually take insurance for those who have been to the clinic and have their insurance in our system. I know, that’s crazy, because most telemedicine systems are asking for cash… Taking insurance means you will be billed your co-pay when using the telemedicine system (just like a normal doctor’s visit). We take most major insurances, click here to find out which ones. If you would rather not go through insurance, we charge just $60 for established patients or $99 for new patients on your credit card. We will ask for your credit card regardless if you go through your insurance or pay for the visit.
What to Expect
Once the appointment is booked, you will get an email from us with the date and time and a link to a website to quickly set your computer/smartphone/tablet settings. At the time of your visit, you will be placed in a virtual room, and your provider will then see you promptly!
During the visit, expect to see a provider, who will ask you many questions, guide you through an exam, and have the ability to e-prescribe your medication as needed. If it’s a controlled substance, the provider can even send you the prescription via mail or you could pick it up on the way to the pharmacy. Often, we have the medication here to purchase if you would like.
How You Obtain Your Medications
You have 2 options:
- We can electronically prescribe them to your closest pharmacy (even schedule II medications)
- If we have the medication and you live within 5 miles of us, we can deliver the medication for a flat fee of $40 – this includes the medication and the delivery (yeah, it’s pretty unbelievable, right?)
What Types of Conditions Are Best for Telemedicine?
- Medication renewals (even ADD/ADHD and anxiety medication refills for those we have seen at our clinic)
- STD signs and symptoms or exposures (herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia)
- Sinus infections (repeated)
- Diarrhea after traveling (not significantly vomiting)
- Seasonal allergies
- Recurrent UTIs
- Joint pain
- Pinkeye and styes
- Skin conditions:
- Athletes foot
- Head lice
- Poison ivy, poison oak
- Oral or mouth and cold sores
- Travel medications (Malaria pills, antibiotics for potential traveler’s diarrhea, medications for nausea)
- Epi-pen refills
- Refills on many medications
- A pediatric question or consultation for your child
- Before, during or upon return from travel
- Need of a short-term prescription
And there you have it, the world of telemedicine has come upon us, and you are now a part to it! If you have any questions, just give us a call or email us at: email@example.com
We can’t wait to virtually see you!
Innovative Express Care: Changing the Way Healthcare is Delivered