Looking for medical care off campus?
We offer convenient, affordable student health services.
Being a student is no joke in today’s crazy world. With a million things going on every day, you really want healthcare to be the least of your concerns. You’re young, and you’re a quick healer, but if you ever find yourself in need of a little extra TLC, come on by and talk with us. We take student health seriously.
Just don’t bring your laundry. Save that for mom and dad’s house.
We have convenient hours to fit almost any student’s busy schedule, and can help with any of the following:
- Any minor illness like colds, sinus infections, minor laceration
- Need a general physical exam?
- Need another form filled out?
- Playing basketball and twist your ankle? Is it an ankle fracture or ankle sprain? We’ll tell you.
- STD testing? We’ve got an answer for you, in a confidential manner, we’ll test you, and get your treatment going quickly.
- Stressed out? Can’t sleep? ADD/ADHD? Come by and we’ll discuss.
- Not from Chicago and need a medication refill? Talk to us.
Women’s Health Testing
- Yearly PAP Smears/GYN Exams
- Pregnancy Testing
- Contraception Counseling and Prescriptions
- HPV Vaccine
Required School Immunizations
- TB Skin test or Quantiferon blood test
- MMR vaccine
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) vaccine
- Flu Shot
- Travel Medicine – vaccines including the yellow fever vaccine
- School Physical or Sport Physical